About Bethany -
Bethany was born in Olean and raised in Franklinville. She then moved to Florida where she earned one degree in Film and Media Arts, and one in Communications. After spending a few years working on television projects for the Home Shopping Network, ESPN, and CBS in Florida, then many independent films and stage shows in New York City, Bethany and her husband Graig had a beautiful, gorgeous, smart, funny, stunning baby girl, Madelyn, and decided to settle down in Allegany. They recently welcomed a second genius child, Turner, to the family. Bethany’s husband is a math and computer science teacher at Portville Central School, and Madelyn Grace is in kindergarten where she talks a lot and loves to be the leader! (hmmm… wonder where she gets that…) They have a Pekingese named Ginger, who is not very smart… but they love her anyway.
What was your favorite school lunch?
If you were going to move to a different country, which one would you choose?
· New Zealand
What hidden talents do you have?
· I play the spoons. No, I don’t.
What was the make/model and color of your first vehicle?
· A 1993 White Dodge Shadow! I miss it sooo bad!
If you were a nut, what kind of nut would you be?
· Almond… they are the most elegant nut.
Are you a cat person or a dog person?
· Strictly a dog person… I really don’t like cats. At all.
What is your favorite vegetable?
What’s the most important piece of advice that anyone ever gave you?
· If you’re worried about something, think about whether or not it will matter to anyone in 10 years. If the answer is no, calm the hell down!
What word or words are you guilty of using way too much?
· “Do you know what I mean?” Sorry.